As Mark was two years old, due to pneumonia, he had three times stayed in hospital for one week. In order to give him an injection, it was really a difficult quest for nurses to find out the right position to feed. An experienced paramedic could usually hit the target within 3 tries, but if Mark was treated by a fresh nurse, then it would absolutely be a disaster.
I would never forget his helpless scream when a young nurse had tried ten times but still missed his blood capillary. Mark struggled heavily trying to get rid of my hands fixing his arms. Having tears floating in my eyes, I couldn’t help being angry at the nurse’s awkward and asked for a senior one to handle it. Not until the thirteen try did the nurse give him a successful injection.
After such a horrible "torture", Mark was so tired that fell into sleep quickly and deeply. Looking at his innocent face, I realized that the most heartbreaking thing was to see your beloved suffering but you couldn’t do anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment