Mark asked his mother, “Do you love me?”
“Absolutely.” she answered.
“What of me do you love?”
“I love your fat legs and round buttocks."
Then my wife asked Mark, “Do you love me?”
“Yes.” he answered.
“What of me do you love?”
“I love your eyebrows, “ meanwhile his fingers stroked her eyebrow and then moved downward, “your eyes, your nose, your lips, and your nei-ne (bosom).”
Could you image such words were told by a four-year-old boy who was still wet behind the ears? How should I describe him? A honey speaker, a romantic bastard, or a flirt? A fortuneteller said he would get married at an early age. I hadn't taken it into serious consideration. However, I have started to worry about that.
Then I asked him, “Do you love me, Mark.”
“I love you, papa.”
“What of me do you love?”
All of a sudden he appeared awkward and changed his answer, “I don’t love you.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment